Saturday, February 10, 2007

In Memorium






I went, today, with my three little ones, to the funeral of my Great Uncle Santo Joseph Feldi (for whom, I am very frustrated to say, I could not find any sensible picture). He was born December 21, 1915 and died February 6, 2007 at the grand age of 91. I ask your prayers for my Great Aunt Kathryn Feldi who said three times to me today, "We do not sorrow as those who have no hope." The pictures here were taken at the funeral home and the lunch afterwards. For you family out there, I saw Peggy and Lou (both in very good health), Cathy and Gayle, Charlie, Carlie, several of Cathy's children and all the ladies from Auntie Kay's prayer group.
The service itself was simple and straightforward. We sang Great is Thy Faithfulness, Praise the Savior and Amazing Grace and listened to the Lord's Prayer. The pastor gave a message which I missed due to the children. Wished you all could have been there.

No comments: