Friday, April 13, 2007

Party Preparations

Everything chucked out of window, including blogging, for next 24 hours while I try desperately to create a bear out of cake for Aedan who will be THREE tomorrow. Too tired to do secret birthday shopping. Ended up taking him and Emma and Baby with me to buy necessary party items, including present.

Alright kiddo, I said, here are the trucks. Which one do you like?
Speechless, eyes enormous, he reached out his grubby little mit and pointed to a buldozer that actually bulldozes.
I want to hold it, he said.
No, it goes under the cart, I'm going to wrap it up and you can have it tomorrow.
I want to hold it, he said.
No.
I want to hold it.
No.
I want to hold it.
No.
I want to hold it.
No. Heavenly saints, Aedan, not until tomorrow.

You can see how the day has been.

No comments: