Friday, August 31, 2007

Children in Conversation

E (with doll stuffed in shirt): Come on Spiderman. Its time to go to the hospital and have a baby.
A: Ok, Cinderalla, let's go.

Later...

A: Tomorrow we will go on a bear hunt.
E: That will be scary. I will take a doll.
A: Yeah. I will have to bring a sword. Bears are everywhere...If I kill the bear, the bear will be killed, right?
K (friend of us all): That's right.
...
E: You know who is really strong? God. Even Mommy. And I can take care of my dolls.
A: I can take care of the bears.
E: I think that's God's job.
A: I want to take care of the bears.
E: Well, maybe God needs a helper.
A: I can kill all the bears.
E: No, that's too much of a job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Dr. Mabuse said...

I love it! Cinderella and Spiderman, settling down together and starting a family. And the bears had better watch out.