Thursday, September 10, 2009

Uninteresting Thursday

We're all camped out on my bed today doing school and ignoring everything else. I'm not feeling particularly steady on my feet. In fact, every time I stand up I feel like I'm going to whamp over. So, we're going to settle in here and pound home the new memory work, do some tedious reading and math, and maybe read a little history or something. Maybe later I'll drag my deck chair in the back and we'll do our work in the shade, if its not too humid.
In other words, BORING. Nothing interesting going on here today.
Oh, and the house will be being painted. I'm sure four little kids and lots of paint going on in the other room won't be distracting At All. I don't see how it could be.

1 comment:

AmmaKate said...

Life with children is NEVER boring!! And I am unable to ponder your home ever boring!!
As always, you all are in my prayers
Blessing my dear