Monday, August 01, 2011

We're very very busy and we've got a lot to do

Wow, its pouring rain. And so dark I've had to turn on a lamp.
Anyway, I won't really be blogging today, or tomorrow, and possibly not Wednesday, unless the traveling is so exciting I have to rush to the internet to tell everybody about it. We're mostly packed and the house is mostly clean so we will be spending the day finishing up those myriad tasks that pop up before you do anything momentous like leave your house for a month.

I would be most grateful, though, if you would pray for some of my cousins who were in rather a bad car accident over the weekend--they are all ok, basically, but the other driver was killed. If you could pray for the family of the person who died, and general healing for all my family, and thanksgiving for their lives--and then you can pray for our safety.

See you on the other side!

No comments: