Wednesday, October 03, 2012

a season of election

Not that one,
this one.
Not that it matters, as Matt points out. Someone will eventually have to make a decision.
I remember back in the bad old days we used all wait and long for a saving word from Lambeth Palace, we used to sit in bed late at night and parse every turn of the head and eyebrow move and have hope. Ah, the innocence and stupidity of youth. Of course now we know that if someone suitable were picked, God's strength and sanity wouldn't have an opportunity to be made perfect.

And on that note, I am going to stop reading the internet and do something else. Cheerio!

2 comments:

Alexi said...

Agreed. You can read my *take* on this indecisiveness at my blog.

http://onedaughtersperspective.blogspot.com

Alexi said...

PS It is me SC Blu cat Lady.